Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just remember, it's all for a good cause!


Ok - so are you all on board with this MAMMA MIA thing?? You need to dress up and the dj will play music from the movie plus some Abba/disco hits- it's a contest for best costume! This is one of Becky's favorites and we need to make it as silly and fun as possible, I can't wait to see what you all come up with! It will be later in the night, (1 in the morning actually) which should help wake us all up.. c'mon Dynamos! Bring a costume!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda: I hope I'm posting in the right spot. I did receive your packet in the mail. Thanks. Also, as a reminder, I will not be able to stay much past 10:30 p.m. the night of the relay. When I originally signed up to be on Becky's Believers, I did not realize my husband's HS reunion was the next day in a small town in southern MN. As I said in my previous e-mail, if there is a waiting list to be on the team, it would be a good idea to have someone substitute for me. See you next week!

Gina (Fisher