Thursday, July 9, 2009

Book sale schedule




Hello Becky's Believers!

Just think, a week from tonight all these books will be out of my garage! (husband very happy about this). There are over 2500 here in boxes, sorted and counted. As you may have heard we expect a lot of books to be dropped off Friday night at set-up. There are still some deliveries expected at my house as well so I think our goal of 4000 books is a reality! Thank you to all who have donated and helped out.

I've heard from a lot of you about volunteering hours and I will get a schedule posted soon, but for now here's a look at the week ahead;

Friday July 10- deadline for registration! if you register after that you may not get a t-shirt so please get registered!!! (I did hear that Jean isn't ordering t-shirts until Monday but I'm not sure about that so why risk it?) register now:)

Thursday July 16 6pm- truck loading at my house, unloading at church
Friday July 17 7-9pm- set up at church
Saturday July 18 9-3 BOOK SALE!!!!!!
we arrive at 8am and stay until clean up is done


You should see what Jamie is doing, she is the queen of cakes! Her baking skills are phenomenal and I'll do a blog post on that soon, I would recommend buying your goodies from her early that day - they are sure to sell out!

More later my friends!

No comments: